Give Us Your Wish List & We Will Provide a Complimentary Quote
Each site has unique requirements. We incorporate both open source and commercial applications to provide cost-effective solutions for even the tightest budgets allowing our clients to benefit from reasonable and competitive project pricing. Our experience, comprehensive design and technical skill sets are employed to build your website using the best available solutions at affordable cost.
Our Pricing is More Than Competitive!
Site Design Costs Determined By
- time required to research & test appropriate applications & components for your site
- graphic design requirements for mastheads/logos
- number of images used & whether they require custom photoshop work etc.
- installation & customization of components such as shopping-carts, directories or other specialized applications
- volume & format of content
- proof-reading / editing requirements
Possible Additional Costs
- Once a color and layout theme is decided by the client and work has begun, any changes will incur some added cost to the final bill.
- Costs for additional work requested during the project which was not included in the original quote will be added to the final bill at completion of the project.
- If you do not host your site with our hosting partner and we run into any installation issues with the hosting company you choose, there will be an added cost for the extra time we have to spend accomplishing the launch of your site. When using our partner hosting service there is no added fee to get your site set up and launched.
- Once your site is launched and your final bill is settled there are NO monthly fees other than hosting costs. If we are asked to provide site maintenance such as removing, modifying or adding content, adding or removing images, installing applications and features not originally included in the design etc., we keep a work log and bill at a competitive hourly rate. Most sites do not require more than occasional maintenance work.
The Joomla!® Platform Your Site Is Built On
- sites are built on the Joomla!® (CMS) content-management platform, using responsive, mobile-friendly templates customized to suit project requirements
- Joomla!® offers almost unlimited application add-ons, either as part of the original design requirements or added at a later date
- we use commercially available & open-source applications depending on requirements, compatibility with other programs running on a site & cost effectiveness
- site owners can be taught to manage basic tasks on their sites using a front-end administration interface
- if your site has unique & complex requirements we can also design & build it from the ground up if that option is more economical & time allows
- billing in Canadian Funds + GST/HST for Canadian residents
- 1/2 or 1/3 of the project cost required when work begins (non-refundable)
- balance paid in 1 - 2 equal monthly installments
- you own the site when completed - no additional fees
- Personal Cheque
Tight Budget - Cash-Flow Issues? ... Ask About
- strategies for a phased project
- extended payment schedule
Site Maintenance Fees For Sites We Build
- we offer maintenance services only for sites we have designed or rescued and re-designed
- hourly rates / billed monthly or quarterly as required
- we offer reliable, competitively-priced, premium-service hosting for our clients OR you can choose another company but they must be capable of handling the Joomla CMS platform your site is built on
- please see Hosting Info
How Do I Get A Quote
Thistle Site Design offers complimentary quotes reflecting the unique requirements of your project and the appropriate solutions for components and extensions needed to build your site. Whether you need a small brochure style site, a complex e-commerce commercial / shopping cart, real-estate or corporate site, we can build it on time, on budget. and at affordable rates.
- We will provide a complimentary quote based on a telephone consultation scheduled at your convenience. We will then research the appropriate component solutions for your requirements and formulate a quote, detailing everything included in the price.